Using Wall Mounts (Provided)
- Determine where you want to mount your art piece and use a pencil to make a mark on the wall, aligned to the centre of the top and bottom of your art piece.
- Position the Wall Mount on the points made in the previous step and firmly hammer the nails in.
- Check to ensure that the channels are parallel to the ground and fully tighten the nails into the wall.
- Slide your art piece into the channels from the side, and the installation of your art piece is complete.
Using Wall Plugs (Not Provided)
- Drill a pilot hole into the wall at each point made in
- Position the drill at a right angle (90°) and slowly drill a hole that is long enough to fit the Cement Nail.
- Insert a Wall Plug into each pilot hole. Push it in till the head of the Wall Plug is flush against the wall. *Note that the wall plug must fit snugly into the hole, as a loose wall plug will not be able to provide a firm grasp on the cement nail.*
- Fit the Cement Nail through the Mounting Bracket, and gently twist it into the Wall Plug.
- Fully tighten the Cement Nails into the Wall Plugs before fixing the Mounting Brackets on the Cement Nails, and the installation of your art piece is complete.
Prefer a handyman specialist to help you with the installation? Get in touch with our Customer Service Team for them to arrange our external vendor to have your wall art installed for you (installation fees applicable).
- Gently swab/wipe the canvas with clean white damp cloth or wet tissue
- Gently wipe the frame with clean damp cloth and wipe it dry