- For optimum use and to prevent wax tunneling, burn the candle until the wax has melted and pooled to the edge.
- Use the lid to extinguish the flame. Allow the candle to solidify before re-lighting.
- Trim the wick between uses, ensuring it is no longer than ¼ inch/6mm.
- Remove the charred bits if any.
- Do note that if the wick is shifted during burning, please do shift it to the middle.
- Protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Do not leave the candle burning for longer than three hours at a time to prevent the jar from overheating.
- Do not leave unattended or within reach of children or pets.